Board of Directors
Today’s volunteers. Tomorrow’s vision.
Distress Centre Calgary is governed by an exemplary group of volunteers who make up the Board of Directors. They bring their exceptional skills, vision and experience from varied backgrounds to lead strategic direction, governance and fiduciary responsibilities of the organization. The Board is committed to ensuring Distress Centre remains an accessible, innovative and passionate organization that delivers excellence in service to our clients and makes a positive impact on our community.
Board of Directors 2017-2018
- Leslie Weekes, Chair – Carscallen LLP
- Brad Regier, Vice Chair – Clark Builders
- Dale McMaster, Vice Chair – ENMAX
- Nadine Welisch-Moore, Treasurer – Tervita
- Emilie Johnson – Heidrick & Struggles
- Sandy Pound – RBC
- Barbara H. Revay
- Ian Minnifee – Sagium
- Janet Segato – SAIT
- Duncan Melville – The Boston Consulting Group
- Beth Cole Pollock – Gibson Energy
- Gail J. Lai – Cenovus Energy Inc.
- Shauna Moscovich – Moscovich Strategy and Research Consulting