Monthly Data Reports
Distress Centre Crisis and 211 Data for Systems Navigation and Planning
Distress Centre Calgary produces monthly trend analysis reports that are shared with community, funders and policy makers. These reports aim to identify the needs and emerging trends faced by those using our services with the goal of furthering the work of the social sector in addressing the emerging and complex needs of our community. For more information on our data work and assurance of client privacy please visit our Terms of Service.
- Crisis Monthly Report – November 2020
- 211 Monthly Report – November 2020
- COVID-19 Monthly Report – November 2020
- Crisis Monthly Report – October 2020
- 211 Monthly Report – October 2020
- COVID-19 Monthly Report – October 2020
If you have any questions about the data, please fill out the form below.