Call 211 and you will have access to an entire network of community, social, health and government services. Your call will be answered by a professional Community Resource Specialist who is trained to assess your need and refer you to the most appropriate service or services. We offer this service in over 170 languages and it is available in many communities in Alberta, including Calgary. 211 is on its way to becoming a full provincial service.
211 is free, confidential, multilingual and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. To reach 211, dial 2-1-1, text INFO to 211 or visit ab.211.ca and click “live chat.”
Why would I contact 211?
- I need food, shelter and/or transportation
- I need financial support to help pay my utility bill, rent and/or damage deposit
- I need to find mental support
- I need information on Government programs and phone numbers
- I don’t know where to go for Legal support
- I want to volunteer for an organization
- I want to make a donation of furniture and/or clothing
- I am concerned about a friend or family member
- I am looking for services for a client
- We have access to thousands of other services
Prefer to search for services yourself? Visit ab.211.ca for a comprehensive list of services.