We could not connect Calgarians with compassionate, accessible crisis and mental health support 24 hours a day without our valued partners in the community.
- Mobile Response Team (MRT)
- Wood’s Homes – Eastside Community Mental Health Services
- Calgary and Area Child and Family Services Authority – Southern Alberta Child Intervention Services (SACIS)
- 9-1-1 Police & Fire
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) – Edmonton Region
In addition to our 24 hour crisis and 211 line, we also answer the following:
- Crisis Services Canada – Canada Suicide Prevention Service
- Calgary Senior’s Resource Society – SeniorConnect
- The Way In – 403-SENIORS
- Bullying Helpline
- Family Violence Information Line
- BowWest Community Resource Centre
- Sunrise Community Link Resource Centre
- Calgary Communities Against Sexual Abuse (CCASA)
- CUPS Calgary Society
- Alberta Health Services – Urgent Mental Health
- Alberta Health Services – Adult Addiction Services
- The DI – Victim Services
- The DI – Diversion
- Inn from the Cold – Housing
- Alberta Justice – Probation
- Calgary Police Service – Restorative Justice
- Safeworks – Harm Reduction Satellite Site
- The Alex – Street Team
ATB Financial supports the recruitment, training and support of over 240 highly trained volunteers. They also funded the Community of Care Volunteer Training Room at our new office.
ENMAX is a long-time supporter of our Volunteer Appreciation event/initiatives, and of the Basic Needs Fund which provides financial support to Calgary’s most vulnerable.
RBC has been supporting Distress Centre since the ‘70s. They are a long time funder of our ConnecTeen Program and 24 hour phone, chat & text support services for youth.
Husky Energy has also been a long-time supporter of our Basic Needs Fund.